Thank you very much for your visit. I am currently working hard to set up my practice and develop our web-site.

I would love to hear from you, so please leave me your email or phone number and I will contact you.

Best regards,

MaryAnne Wentzell

Business Name Search Request

Attention new entrepreneurs, please click on the button below to let me search for your Business Name

Request a Business Name Search

Small Business Tax Tips

Can you claim business-Use-Of-Home Expenses?

Many small business owners have home offices, but having a home office isn’t enough to be able to deduct business-use-of-home expenses from their income tax. The Canada Revenue Agency has strict guidelines about who can and can’t claim this deduction. (…)


Corporate Tax Tips

When Corporate Tax Has to Be Filed

So your corporation will need to file a T2 corporate tax return every year within six months of the end of its fiscal year.

(One of the advantages of incorporating your business is that you don’t have to have a fiscal year that corresponds to the calendar year, but you can have a fiscal year starting in any month and ending twelve months later.) (…)


Personal Tax Tips

What is the Last Day for Filing Income Tax in Canada?

For individual taxpayers, April 30 is the due date for Canadian taxes. When April 30 falls on a weekend or holiday, the next business day becomes the due date. Self-employed people have until June 15 to file, however any balance owing for the previous tax year is due on or before April 30. (…)


Back To Top